Capital city RR from Svet
The Spasskaya Tower is the main tower with a through-passage on the eastern wall of the Moscow Kremlin, which overlooks the Red Square. It was built in 1491 by an Italian architect Pietro Antonio Solari. The clock on the Spasskaya Tower appeared between 1491 and 1585. It is usually referred to as the Kremlin clock. In 1935, the Soviets installed a red star on top of the Spasskaya Tower. The height of the tower with the star is 71 m.