Pushkin is a town under jurisdiction of St. Petersburg, Russia, that is located 24 kilometers (15 mi) south from the center of St. Petersburg. The town was founded in the 18th century as the summer residence of the Russian tsars under the name "Tsarskoye Selo" (Royal Village). The card shows the Blue Drawing Room of Catherine Palace (1780). Palaces and Park Ensembles of the Town of Pushkin included in Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments that is UNESCO WHS.
From Andeliek by Flycrossing