LT-21628 from tomasrimd
The Tyszkiewicz Palace is a Neo-Renaissance style palace in Palanga, Lithuania, built for the Tyszkiewicz (Tiškevičiai) family. The construction was started in 1893 and finished in 1897. The palace is surrounded by a park with ponds, fountains, and collections of rare plants. Since 1963 the palace houses the Palanga Amber Museum and is surrounded by the Palanga Botanical Garden.